Pages

22 Jan 2014

LOVE: Sara Bareilles - The Blessed Unrest


" You said, remember that life is,
not meant to be wasted.
We can always be chasing the sun!
So full up your lungs and just run.
But always be chasing the sun!"


The last couple of days I am totally addicted to the new album of Sara Bareilles: The Blessed Unrest. (I still haven't figured out how to say her name out loud.) The lyrics, her voice and the instruments all fall into the right rhythm and make the perfect music. When you feel sad, some songs make you a bit happier and some perfectly reflect your feelings. When you're already happy the songs make the sun shine even harder. I already told you I loved Brave, which is the most popular song of the album. But like normally I do not like that song the most. The other 11 numbers are as good or even better ( in my opinion.) 

I personally think this album is even better than her previous one, with the love song that everyone knows. I think the "love song" is the song that made her famous in the first place. But is definitely not the best of her work 

So if you didn't know the existence of this album or you only knew "brave", I give you one advice: listen!! ( can you feel my enthusiasm ) 




LOVE, ROSALIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading!